"So tell me, what is it that you plan to do/ with your one wild and precious life?"
--Mary Oliver

Saturday, December 30, 2006

well, this is a relief


You scored as Chalcedon compliant.
You are Chalcedon compliant. Congratulations,
you're not a heretic. You believe that Jesus is
truly God and truly man and like us in every respect,
apart from sin. Officially approved in 451.

Chalcedon compliant


100%

Pelagianism


67%

Nestorianism


58%

Modalism


33%

Monophysitism


33%

Arianism


0%

Apollanarian


0%

Adoptionist


0%

Docetism


0%

Donatism


0%

Albigensianism


0%

Monarchianism


0%

Gnosticism


0%

Socinianism


0%

Are you a heretic?
created with QuizFarm.com

But now I have to go look up Pealgianism, etc., in my old Christian history textbooks, and find out why I have elements of heresy in me! Look out for the Inquisition!!

No comments: