"So tell me, what is it that you plan to do/ with your one wild and precious life?"
--Mary Oliver

Saturday, December 30, 2006

no surprise here



You scored as Roman Catholic. You are Roman Catholic.
Church tradition and ecclesial authority are hugely important,
and the most important part of worship for you is mass.
As the Mother of God, Mary is important in your theology,
and as the communion of saints includes the living and
the dead, you can also ask the saints to intercede for you.

Roman Catholic


100%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan


82%

Neo orthodox


68%

Emergent/Postmodern


46%

Modern Liberal


46%

Classical Liberal


39%

Charismatic/Pentecostal


39%

Reformed Evangelical


11%

Fundamentalist


0%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com


So at least I know I'll be getting my M.Div at the right school for me...

No comments: