"So tell me, what is it that you plan to do/ with your one wild and precious life?"
--Mary Oliver

Monday, January 08, 2007

good news!!!

This is going to be short (like me) because I am totally doped up on a very (very very) sedating drug for my fibromyalgia; in fact I have been for the last few days, which is why I haven't posted sooner.

Anyway, my mom is doing much better! Yay!!!! She is finally starting to look and seem more like her usual self. She's undergoing rehab in a a nursing home right now, and is improving daily.

I'll write more, and return emails, etc., later today after I (YAWN!!!) wake up more. Obviously it's time to cut back on the fibro meds....

Thanks for all of your good wishes and prayers. I don't think I could have made it through this scare without them. Hugs to each of you!

No comments: