"So tell me, what is it that you plan to do/ with your one wild and precious life?"
--Mary Oliver

Saturday, December 08, 2012

o tannenbaum

In happier news, the house is (mostly) decorated for Christmas! We finally got a pre-lit tree so poor George didn't have to get tangled in the lights, swearing and cursing. Although watching him was one of the highlights of my holidays every year since we got married (nine years in October!!) I don't think George particularly enjoyed it. So we went with the easier solution for him, bless his heart.

Here are my not-so-fab instagram pictures:



I bought this at a little German imports Christmas shop in Stillwater with my birthday money from my SIL Beth. It's an angel (not so easy to see from the picture!) saying "Happy Christmas (Frohe Weinachten) in German.








The new tree, shown here in all its glory. Except that you can't see the star on top, or the bottom. Better luck next batch of pictures!

No comments: