"So tell me, what is it that you plan to do/ with your one wild and precious life?"
--Mary Oliver

Thursday, February 12, 2009

check out my new widget!

For all of my friends, bloggy or otherwise, I would like to draw your attention to my new and exciting widget, near the bottom of the right-hand sidebar. It's a nifty little tool that indicates to the world that people actually read my blog. So if you occasionally stop by, or faithfully read each new post, or just come by to check it out and like what you see, I invite--no, I plead with-- you to sign up as a "Follower." Let me emphasize: it costs nothing. no obligation. You are not forced to read this darn thing at anytime. But you'll definitely be contributing to raising my self-esteem, and making my blog look more enticing. So just think of all the good you'll be contributing to the cause!

3 comments:

Roxane B. Salonen said...

Barbara, I am a satisfied "follower" already, and look forward to more!

Jenny said...

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. I wish mine were half as interesting as yours. I feel like I am in a blog lull as I I truly am praying to receive a referral soon and I can't wait to share that news with the world.

Best of luck with your entrance in to the theology program. You have so much to offer and share and I love seeing people overcome obstacles to follow their dreams. I will be checking in from time to time to read about your journey.

Marie said...

Barbara,

Our fellow blogger friend (Roxane)suggested that I check out your blog. We have much in common regarding depression and anxiety, although I can't say that we've both expereinced the same things and/or feelings. I just wanted you to know that I have been reading your blog and think it's great! Please keep posting. I hope we can communicate soon.

Marie